[Peripherals] Alternitive Power for Developing Countries

Alfonso de la Guarda alfonsodg at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:13:22 EDT 2008

Javier,

The solar panels are just an option, but surely the best way is build a
device that can provides the proper energy to an XO;  In fact, that was part
of an original idea.  In the COS, we still search for the best way to help
with that, specially after the problems with potemkos or other equipments.
Is not a hard way only needs dedication.

Greetings,

Alfonso de la Guarda
         COS
   www.cos-la.org