[Openec] Few questions about KB3700/3926

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Jul 28 02:05:15 EDT 2008

Frieder Ferlemann wrote:

>> Perhaps not quite so bad.  You have access to devleopers that can help
>> guide you just not tell you flat out.
>
> might be a case of inadequate self censorship, sorry.

Well you are already in that boat.  The schematics in trac are under the
same agreements all the other info is but a engineer slipped up and
posted that sheet public.

If I mess up and tell you something covered under my NDA then thats me
and OLPC that have the problem not you or openec.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child