[Openec] Uart TX HiZ?

Frieder Ferlemann frieder.ferlemann at web.de
Wed Aug 22 02:17:30 EDT 2007

Hi James,

James Cameron schrieb:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 12:09:56AM +0200, Frieder Ferlemann wrote:
>> No matter what I do the UART TX seems to be high impedance (HiZ).
>
> Welcome to my stall point.

:)

>                             You have the same symptom that I reached,

(I noticed 50 Hz (the frequency of the power lines here) on
the output of the RS232 adapter when I come near to the adapter,
so I'm sure it really is HiZ)

Just seen that table 2.1 of the data sheet (Rev. 0.1, July 2006)
lists the signal E51_TXD as alt. output for both GPIO06 and GPIO0D.
But GPIO0D/ECRST# (U41, Pin30) would be strange too.

> though using different code.  I've yet to get back to it, I'm doing

:) Did you also use a B1 as a testing platform?

Greetings,

Frieder