[OLPC_Boston] Is Anybody There?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Mar 14 15:05:47 EDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Matthew Rogovitz <mrogovitz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> How do I get off this mailing list?

Click on the link at the bottom of every one of these emails:

Enter your correct email address (what you used to subscribe) in the
textfield at the very bottom of the page, right after "To unsubscribe from
OLPC_Boston..."

Then follow instructions precisely to confirm, Thanks!

Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !