[OLPC_Boston] XOs at Green Roots Festival Festival in Boston June 3-Can you help?

Nancie Severs olpc.dristi at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 20:01:58 EDT 2012

Hi everyone.

I am helping Dogi (Stefan Unterhauser) of Sugar Labs with
            his fun OLPC XO Contributors Project.

He plans to bring XOs to local festivals in the Boston area
            this summer. I will attend the first one with him. He would
            like some more volunteers.

Can you join us and help at The Green Roots Festival in
            Boston?
Sunday June 3, 2012 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
http://bikesnotbombs.org/bike-a-thon/green-roots-festival

It look like lots of fun. Email stefan.unterhauser at gmail.com or nanciesevers at gmail.com if you can come and for more information.

Copied from the Contributors Program application:
Project Objectives: Create local awareness/fundraise
            (adults) &
outdoor playtime with XO (children)
Plan and Procedure for Achieving the Stated Objectives:
bring 10 xo ready for children usage (sometimes one for
(grand-)parents too ;) and let them play
set up a table for show with flyers (adults) and a blanket
            and the XOs and more toys (children)

Thanks!
Nancie
Nancie Severs