[OLPC_Boston] EdCamp Boston - May 7th @ Microsoft NERD

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Mar 14 09:18:07 EDT 2011

 > Subject:     1212go EdCamp Boston
 > Date:     Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:58:00 -0400
 > From:     I.T. Daniher <explodingmind at gmail.com>
 > To:     one2one2go---somerville-ma at googlegroups.com
 >
 > I'll be going. If there's something to present, we should make it happen.
 >
 > http://edcampboston.org/
 >
 > detailed description at
http://plpnetwork.com/2011/03/07/unconference-revolutionary-professional-learning/

Too bad host Microsoft scheduled this exactly the same time as
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Uruguay_Summit_2011 -- just kidding, but
yes in fact it's a very unfortunate coincidence those of going to
Uruguay can't make it!

(Background: host Microsoft NERD is their New England Research &
Development Center, right across the street here from OLPC/MIT, which
hosts many free/open software events here in Boston -- interesting that
Microsoft takes open communities more seriously that Apple or Google
here in Boston...)