[OLPC_Boston] G. Ryan Ansin and EPHAS Party Committee have invited you to Boston EPHAS Bar Night at Dillon's

G. Ryan Ansin and EPHAS Party Committee host at invite.pingg.com
Sun Mar 6 16:59:05 EST 2011

        	You have been invited by G. Ryan Ansin and EPHAS Party Committee to Boston EPHAS Bar Night at Dillon's.

  Hi Everybody!

Join us on Thursday the 31st for amazing art, music, dancing, great food and drinks. We will be displaying some of our favorite images from our eleven ongoing workshop locations around the world, each with a facinating story resonating behind it.

Our mission is to bring voice to the underserved through photography and art, and create cross-cultural communities through the sharing of vision and imagery of our own individual worlds. By connecting American middle and high schools to the locations where we have implemented ongoing workshops, we enable foreign participants to offer a more honest depiction of their lives to the world, beginning with our students, than what is portrayed in the general media. This creates a more empathetic, informed and philanthropic generation in the States, alongside a more empowered one aboard.

No tickets necessary for this event but please consider helping us continue our programs through a donation or by purchasing any of our participants' images. Proceeds return to the location where the particular image was taken.

Please forward this to all of your friends and family in the Boston area by clicking the appropriate "Forward" link. Do not hesistate to email GRyanAnsin at EPHAS.org with any questions.

The EPHAS brochure can be downloaded at http://www.ephas.org/EPHAS_Brochure.pdf or on Facebook under EPHAS.

We look forward to seeing you there!

G. Ryan Ansin

	Details: