[OLPC_Boston] Kendall Sq 9PM TONIGHT: olpc/sugar MapMaking Jam - Philippines & eKindling! (Mch 6)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Mar 6 13:15:32 EST 2011

Join olpcMAP volunteer peops in person over snacks & drinks, if you
arrive * ON TIME 9PM * tonight!!

     1 Cambridge Center, 10th Floor
     (directly above the Kendall Sq/MIT subway station on the Red Line!)

Ryan Letada (our guest speaker) just wrote up a great summary here,
reminding you what to do if you want to win a free RED XO LAPTOP :)

     http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-nyc/2011-March/000145.html