[OLPC_Boston] EPHAS Bar Night Tomorrow at 7pm // People, Art, Food, Drinks and Prizes

G. Ryan Ansin and EPHAS Party Committee host at invite.pingg.com
Thu Apr 14 10:08:58 EDT 2011

  olpc_boston,

  Hey everybody,

Looking forward to seeing you at 7pm tomorrow for EPHAS Bar Night at Dillons  on 955 Boylston Street in Boston.

We have over 300 confirmed guests to make this a very fun, special event. Thank you to those who have RSVPed already!

There will be food, drink, and the opportunity to learn more about Every Person Has A Story and see the amazing photography of our students from around the world.

An iPad 2, Dinner & a Show in Boston, and a surprise gift from fashion designer, Cynthia Rowley, are all up-for-grabs in a fundraising raffle.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Ryan

  For complete event details visit: http://www.pingg.com/se42dzczzgs4isjd2

      - pingg

This email has a unique link just for you,
please do not forward it to others

If you would like to invite others to the event
send this link instead:
http://event.pingg.com/EPHASDillons

  pingg respects your privacy. To block further invites from this sender
  or for any other privacy concerns please review our policies:
  http://www.pingg.com/se42dzczzgs4isjd2?remove_me=1

pingg corp. 36 East 20th Street,
3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003