[OLPC_Boston] MIT Sloan MarketLab Reception 12/3

Andreina B Toro abtoro at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 30 15:51:01 EST 2010

Dear local Sugar Labs and OLPC community,

We would like to invite you to the MIT Sloan MarketLab Reception taking place at Sloan (E62-262) on 12/3 at 4:30pm. In this reception, each team will have posters that summarize and promote their project following an elevator pitch about their projects. We will have snacks and drinks. This is a great opportunity for us and the other students to meet with you, the Sugar Labs' student team has done a great job on their project!. So, we would love to see you there!.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you on campus!

Thanks,
Andre & Fatma

Andreina Toro
MIT Sloan School of Management