[OLPC_Boston] Thur November 18, 6PM OLPC/SUGAR Community BBQ Dinner

Marife Mago mmago at ekindling.org
Wed Nov 3 14:03:39 EDT 2010

There you go, got confused of the date I thought this  was already done.

Forgive Adam's another sleepless nights. :)

Also, thanks Marina for the heads-up.  Just read this email.

Unfortunately, Thursday is not a good time for me but I'll gladly forward
this to the OLPC_NYC group and i'll include this as well in the agenda this
coming Saturday meeting.

Thanks!

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Caroline Meeks
<caroline at solutiongrove.com>wrote:

> Note its November, 18th
>
> Looking forward to seeing everyone!
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> Caroline Meeks and Walter Bender welcome you!!
>>
>> Along with countless Haiti & South American deployment experiences.
>>
>> Location is Caroline Meeks' new house, walking distance from Alewife:
>>
>>     29 Lee Terrace
>>     Arlington MA 02474
>>     http://www.solutiongrove.com/about/
>>
>> PLEASE RSVP to our smashing new community organizer Marina Zdobnova, so
>> we know how much craziness to bring :)
>>
>>     verhovzeva at yahoo.com
>>     http://saigonolpc.wordpress.com
>>
>> BYO Banjo, Beer, Baked Bombshells & Bromides, etc!!
>>

> --
> Caroline Meeks
> Solution Grove
> Caroline at SolutionGrove.com