[OLPC_Boston] New Article: "Class Act Tips from an Experienced Volunteer"

Sean Laurence laurence.sean at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:58:48 EDT 2010

Hello,

This is a document that Nancie Severs and I worked on. It's geared towards
people who are about to leave for a OLPC deployment. Here's the first
paragraph:

*"Are you leaving your country with a bag full of XOs? Would you like some
helpful tips before you go? Then this article is for you. It was written for
One Laptop per Child (OLPC) volunteers who are about to depart for a
deployment. The information came from a presentation at OLPC by experienced
volunteer, Nancie Severs. She took 12 XOs to the Vung Vieng Floating Fishing
Village in Ha Long Bay in Northeast Vietnam. This was her first deployment.
I hope that you find this list helpful. If you have anything you'd like to
add you can reach me here."*
*
*

I'm open to suggestions, comments and feedback. To read the article:

Go to www.seanlaurence.com

Click on OLPC (on the left)

Click on “Class Act Tips from an Experienced Volunteer”
*
*
*
*