[OLPC_Boston] OLPC NYC Haitian Community Dinner: Thur Mch 25, 7PM

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Mar 20 19:28:05 EDT 2010

This will be a true feast, with several documentary filmmakers, senior
educators and longtime friends from the Haitian-American community in
attendance.

(But advance warning I may have to limit attendance, as the 10+ RSVP's
received so far are already approaching the capacity of the restaurant
-- let me know ASAP if you want to squeeze in!)

PS - if you care about Haiti's future, please monitor these
quality/hourly updates: http://twitter.com/HaitiFreshStart