[OLPC_Boston] Olin College Chapter Updates

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Fri Jan 1 10:18:09 EST 2010

Hi Elsa,

Right now I have contacts in Boston, Cambridge, VT and NH, that seems like a
long ways for you guys to travel.  Would you like to try to hook up with a
school we are already working at or would would you like help getting this
started local schools and maybe we can start with an afterschool program and
then expand the pilot?

What schools does Olin already have relationships with?

Caroline

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com