[OLPC_Boston] Vung Vieng Village in Vietnam Summary

Sean Laurence laurence.sean at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 09:41:48 EST 2010

Hello,

Sunday I attended a presentation given my Nancie Severs. I wrote about it:

*"I recently attended a presentation given by Nancie Severs, one of our
dedicated volunteers. She had just returned from
**Vietnam*<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Vietnam>
* where she donated her time to a school in small floating fishing village.
She published a partial account of her experiences organizing a small team
to bring one laptop per child to Vung Vieng village.  Read how she overcame
environmental, cultural and energy challenges to pilot the first deployment
ever to this area of the world on the **Vung Vieng wiki
page*<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/Vung_Vieng_Fishing_Vietnam>
*."*
*
*
*It was posted here:*
*
*
*http://blog.laptop.org/*
*
*
I also wrote a six page summary that's attached to this email.

Cheers!,
.Sean