[OLPC_Boston] Try new olpcMAP Magic Search - Contest Begun!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Dec 27 20:04:17 EST 2010

The 20-question OLPC/Sugar Deployment Map Trivia Contest has now begun!
Partial answers get full points (and prizes) if creative -- but you have
less than 48hrs:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OlpcMAP/Trivia_Contest

TUE 5PM - Peru ICT4D Short Film Premier, please join the filmmaker
herself, Audubon Dougherty, followed by Q+A+Dinner!  Preview:
http://vimeo.com/12642469

WED 7PM - See how Deployment Aware You *Really* Are -- and what you won??
                       Feature Presentation: olpcMAP's survey results
analysis + 10 takeaways -- by volunteerism researcher Marina Zdobnova.

UNTIL THEN...Get Searchy Below.  Let us know in person Tues & Wed all
day how http://olpcMAP.net works for you today, at our Map Sprint itself
in Kendall Sq (*1 Cambridge Ctr right by Kendall Sq Red Line subway
stop*, see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OlpcMAP#Schedule), or hang out
online at http://forum.laptop.org/chat to Help Everyone Map!