[OLPC_Boston] Thursday Oct 6th Allston - Sugar and OLPC Boston area community meeting

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Sep 28 22:37:52 EDT 2009

Please mark your calendars for 6:30pm on Tuesday Oct 6th for another Sugar
meeting. The last one went well with a mix of programming talk about
accessibility and educators learning more about turtle art.  I think the
open room, with the full screen computers helped facilitate learning.
Please join us with your interests and questions about Sugar and/or OLPC.

More details as we get closer!

Can't make Tuesdays? We hear you! Walter is talking about setting up a
meeting at an alternate venue on another night later in the fall. Let us
know when is good.

Thanks!
Caroline

--