[OLPC_Boston] NYC OLPC/Sugar Community Summit on November 21

Jim Strickland JimStrickland at capecod.com
Sat Nov 14 15:52:07 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I wanted to check in to see if there is anyone that is planning on attending the summit, that will be travelling by bus the morning of the 21st and/or returning that evening, also by bus.

I am trying to put together a small team to travel to Honduras for a medium-sized deployment (less than 100), but at the same time gain valuable knowledge for future deployments.  Your input would be extremely valuable.

Please respond via this email address.

Have a Good Day,

Jim