[OLPC_Boston] Sugar on a Stick Pilot at the Gardner School is starting up this summer! Looking for help and Work Study students.

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu May 28 09:59:22 EDT 2009

Sugar Labs is currently looking for committed volunteers and work-study
students for the Summer to help with our Allston pilot. We have some funding
for Work Study so if you know any eligible students please let us know.

Ideally we would like a team of 3 people, each working around 20 hours per
week. A technical person, a person with education experience and a
marketing/communication person.

Does anyone have contacts with local universities that might help us find
Work Study students, I realize its late but we just got the verbal on
winning the grant this week.

For more info on this ground breaking pilot:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Gardner_Pilot_Academy

Thanks!

Caroline
--