[OLPC_Boston] [Olpc-open] OLPC Palestine

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:38:28 EDT 2009

Dear Ayman,

Congratulations and good luck from Afghanistan - I have forwarded this
to our Technical Implementation project manager and they will get back
to you ASAP.

We also have the deployment of 2,000 XOs in Kabul coming up in what
would be just under one month from now (400 XOs are now deployed in
Jalalabad, though they are on summer holiday) - if a member of your
team wishes to join us I am quite sure that we can arrange that as
well as accommodation etc.

Regards,

-Mike