[OLPC_Boston] One For All & Cambridge Friends School Update

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:17:17 EDT 2009

(The RSI is getting better, so I might actually rejoin the internets again
soon!)

You already know I'm interested in lesson plan development and would be
thrilled to sit in sometime. :) When is the next open classroom day, and are
there any topics that the teachers would like worked on in particular?

Thanks for keeping this pilot going! It's awesome to have a live deployment
here in Boston, and I hope we'll be seeing other university groups being
inspired by your example to start their own deployments at local schools
soon, too. *winkwinkcoughcoughcollegechaptershi!*

--Mel

Hi Deb and OLPC Boston,