[OLPC_Boston] OLPC - Boston University

Anurag Goel agoel23 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:57:00 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,
our team will be meeting at the George Sherman Union (GSU) at Boston
University at 7 pm tomorrow. It would be great if anyone that is interested
could join us. We can really use any help that we can get. We will be
working on the proposal and the budget. If you need help getting here you
can contact me directly. Thanks!

Anurag Goel
Boston University
College of Engineering
agoel23 at gmail.com

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Elsa Culler <eculler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sunday is fine. Unless you want to come to Olin, afternoon would be better
> (I'm kind of burned out after getting up at 5 for a meeting today.) Let me
> know when you decide to meet and I'll try to show up.
>

> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Anurag Goel <agoel23 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>> we are getting along pretty well but still have a lot of things to
>> discuss. Mel, Elsa, and Lauren, it would be great if we can meet with you
>> sometime soon. Our team is planning to have a meeting Sunday. If there is
>> any particular time and location that works well for you guys, please let us
>> know. It would be great if we could have a Boston wide meeting sometime
>> tomorrow just to see how everyone else is doing and to share information.
>> Seth, if we could work in your office some time this weekend to get more
>> exposure with the XOs, that would be really helpful. I'll try to create a
>> wiki page for Boston University this weekend so everyone can get an idea of
>> where we are so far. I'm attaching a sponsorship letter from our NGO, for
>> those who are interested in reading about the kids we would like to work
>> with and their background information. Any feedback and ideas will be
>> greatly appreciated. Hope to meet with guys soon!
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Anurag Goel
>> Boston University
>> College of Engineering
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>>>  Not Exactly -- the Contributors Program is neither limited to small
>>> quantities, nor is it limited to (software) development.
>>>
>>> Just FAQ's Ma'am :
>>>
>>>     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program#FAQ      :-)
>>>

>>> Mel Chua wrote:
>>>
>>> Noting also that these are loaners in small quantities intended for
>>> development, not deployment (in other words, "can we have 100 to give to
>>> kids at our school?" is not quite the intended usage).

>> --
>> Anurag Goel

Anurag Goel