[OLPC_Boston] OLPC - Boston University

Owen Derby oderby at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 19 01:07:52 EDT 2009

I guess this is kind of a ping out from the MIT team. We'd love to get
some pointers on setting up a program and working with the xo's in
general. Unfortunately, we have spring break next week so most of our
team will not be around for the next week. But I hope we can work
together in the future.

Thanks,
Owen