[OLPC_Boston] Hi

Russell Hanson russellhanson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:44:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was hoping to come by next Saturday to the MIT museum.  Anything I
should know?  Like where this IS?

cheers,
Russell

--
Russell W. Hanson
+1 617 500 3349

This email is confidential and not to be disclosed without the permission of the sender.

This communication and any attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unless stated otherwise, any content is for informational purposes only and is not a contract or agreement of any kind. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination or copying, action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon, or other use of this communication or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender and delete this communication and all attachments.