[OLPC_Boston] Get involved with the OLPC Organisation progress

LUNKUSE HELLEN hel_lunkuse at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 06:01:48 EDT 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

Am by the names of  Lunkuse Hellen working with (OGLM) Organization for Good Life of the Marginalized located in Jinja District Eastern Uganda.Its Non Government Organization patterning with one of the teams you sent to work in Uganda, that's the team from Berkley university deployed in buwaiswa primary school.

I attended the training in Kigali that took place on 9th-17th of July 2009,
am also teaching the teachers and children how to use the laptops the team you sent and also the translator for the team,teachers, and children.

And i believe that, when this group you sent is gone,i will be in charge because am the one the organization chose to with your team but am really very interested to become a member of the OLPC group. The main reason is that i want to expand the use of laptops to many schools in the eastern region of uganda because i have got experience and i really want to work with you.

I really want to recorgined because it will help alot the deployement you made in buwaiswa to progress and be carried even when the team lives because the Laptops are very important to children of africa who luck access to computers and we want it to be carried on till the future generation.

Yours Truly

Lunkuse Hellen
Buwaiswa Primary School,
OGLM,