[OLPC_Boston] XO Loaner Pool

Katelyn Foley katelyn.foley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:21:33 EST 2009

Dear OLPC Boston,

Happy New Year! Great news--Diane and Mel were kind enough to organize a
group of 12 XO laptops that are available for loan for demonstrations and
other education-based community activities. We have attached the application
form for the loaner laptops. We hope that this will be a great opportunity
for community members to host events in the Boston area that will spark an
interest in 1-to-1 computing.

This is a temporary rental system until we have devised an online check-out
system. Thanks again to Diane and Mel for organizing this opportunity!

Katelyn and MacKenzie