[OLPC_Boston] Boston Laptops

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:58:39 EST 2009

Hi Yifan,
I have been working on the Educational Outreach for Sugar and made the connection
between Evangeline Harris Stefanakis, Ed.D.
Associate Professor in Administration, Training, and Policy
Boston University, School of Education
Two Sherborn St. Boston, MA 02115
email: edhs at bu.edu
phone: 617-358-6947

and Walter Bender, she is helping him on the Portfolio project for Sugar and is in
planning stages to get Education School at BU involved in Boston Pilots.

It would be great to get some of the laptops to her and her graduate students
so they can take them for a test drive and get them acquainted with the Hardware/Software
they will be observing in the classroom.

Please let me know if this is possible and how we can make it happen.

Appreciate Your Time!

John Tierney
#248-613-7392

Message: 1