[OLPC_Boston] 6PM WEDN: Africa Deployment Presentation! [was: OLPC_Boston -december metting]

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Dec 29 15:43:59 EST 2009

Don't forget tomorrow's very impressive Sao Tome & Principe / Africa
deployment presentation, Beth Santos is preparing for 6PM (Wednesday)
Dec 30.

Join us in Kendall Sq/Cambridge!  All Details:
    http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc_boston/2009-December/000534.html

Fresh Updates on her work:
    http://bethstepsup.blogspot.com

Can't wait :)