[OLPC_Boston] Loaner XOs and Volunteering

Katelyn Foley kfoley at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 24 22:13:33 EDT 2009

Hi Boston!

Hope you all have been having a fantastic summer! We wanted to update you on
a couple of things:

1. XO loaner laptops available (12 maximum) for projects and events. We now
have a check-out form online at http://www.one-for-all.org/volunteer.html.
If you are currently borrowing XOs, please fill out the form with the number
you have out. In the "Dates Needed" box, you can ask for an extension or let
us know if you would like to return the laptops.

2. We also have a volunteering form on the same page (
http://www.one-for-all.org/volunteer.html). We are in the process of
organizing a fall pilot as well as follow-up teacher training at the
Cambridge Friends School, where we hosted our spring pilot. We especially
need help with curriculum design and in-classroom technical support, but
we're open to a range of projects. To learn more about the CFS pilot, please
visit http://www.one-for-all.org/diary.html for the spring report and sample
lesson plans.

Happy August!

Katelyn and MacKenzie