[OLPC_Boston] Gathering Sugar feedback [Was: Re: Another F11 build for the XO-1 has been released]

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Aug 7 02:06:56 EDT 2009

If it's a bug in the Sugar code, it should absolutely go into the Sugar
trac (dev.sugarlabs.org) - I believe the case Gary was mentioning was a
bug in Fedora discovered while using Sugar (running on top of Fedora).

In any case, it sounds like the three of us aren't in much of a position
to tackle this problem, but a deployment hacker working with students
during the school year may be. Copying the Boston list, since there are
several groups working or planning to work with schools directly who
might have someone interested in taking on the specific problem of a
bugtracking workflow/interface for the coming semester.

--Mel