[OLPC_Boston] Curriculum Team

Sandra Lam Sandra.Lam at students.olin.edu
Tue Apr 14 21:01:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is Sandra, and I'd like to plan for a Boston area curriculum team to support local pilots for the next school year.  Some of the services we'd like to offer creating lesson plans for teachers of the pilot schools.  I was originally hoping to start this year, but due to a heavy course load I can't start driving events until September.  Is anyone interested in stepping up now to start preparing early for the next school year?  Since nothing really got started, it's not too pressing that anything gets done, but there are plenty of important things that can be done.  Please contact me or post to the list if you are interested.  This is an early heads-up; I will email again on September 7.  Thanks!

Sandra Lam