[OLPC_Boston] [Boston] OLPCorp teams meetup Wed 4/15?

Owen Derby oderby at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 13 23:14:24 EDT 2009

All,

Thanks to those of you who have responded so far. I think there is
enough interest to go ahead with the meeting. So let's plan on meeting
at 7 in Kendall Square. I had hoped to get OLPC on board and that we
could meet at the office space, but I have yet to hear back from them,
so for now let's plan on meeting at Cosi's in Kendall and going to
either MIT or OLPC after people show up.

I will still be bringing the laptops, but I'm not certain if I will be
loaning them out. If you are an OLPCorps team and would like to play
with an XO for the meeting, let me know so I know how many laptops to
bring. If you're responding for your team, let me know how many people
will be coming.

I'll update you with a location as soon as I know. If you need to
contact me, my number is 207.451.3826

Thanks,
Owen