[OLPC_Boston] Saturday Open Jam: follow-up

Michelle Kwak mkwak3669 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 17:02:23 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Today was a slow day, but I met a few folks who are interested in getting involved with OLPC.  If you could get in touch with them or forward them to folks who can, that would be great.

Katelyn Foley (kfoley at fas.harvard.edu, 859-582-8873) is a Harvard senior interested in volunteering.  She wants to join the other Harvard folks to grow the interests of the XO laptop.

Eric Munsing (eric.munsing at gmail.com), a recent grad, already knows someone at OLPC, is interested in product development and community outreach.

David Manning (dmanning at wi.rr.com) gives me an impression that he has a background in software and he is very interested in the humanitarian effort that OLPC is striving to accomplish.  He suggests TED.com.

Thanks,
Michelle