[OLPC_Boston] OLPC-Jam @ MIT Museum 1-4 pm

Michelle Kwak mkwak3669 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 16:53:22 EDT 2008

Thanks Seth for the reminder!  I was wondering if I was filling up inboxes with reminders, but if it helps, I'll continue them.

As an FYI, the XO demonstrations have been scheduled to continue every Saturday, at least until the end of 2008.  It helps tremendously to have more people come to talk to the public and it's more fun too.

Hope to see more of you next Saturday!

Michelle