[OLPC_Boston] Meeting notes for 10/11/08

Katelyn Foley kfoley at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 12 13:20:51 EDT 2008

Meeting Notes for 10/11/08:

Seth, MacKenzie, and Katelyn

Website set-up!

   - Each school or group in the Boston area will have its own page that it
   can update with news for the rest of the groups.
   - There will also be a page devoted to outreach projects in Boston that
   will highlight pilot programs, including the Cambridge Friends School pilot.
   - We are working on a general layout for the site, but each group will
   customize their own page.
   - We hope that the site will be an interactive way for the groups to keep
   each other in the loop, while reaching out to organizations that are doing
   similar work beyond Boston.

Mack and I will continue to work on the general layout and text of the site
over the next couple of days. In the meantime, could groups choose a point
person that will be their admin? Please send contact info for the point
person to kfoley at fas.harvard.edu and msigalos at fas.harvard.edu. Please
include name, username, desired password, and email address. More
information on CFS pilot to follow!