[OLPC_Boston] Need help tomorrow?

Katelyn Foley kfoley at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 16 01:47:32 EST 2008

okay, so we emailed our group to see if someone can help with the door, so
i'll let you know if we get someone to do that. mack and i can hand out t
shirts at our table. unfortunately, she and i both have meetings right
before the party, so we can't be there early. but we'll let you know if a
student from our group can help set up or reserve space. i can't think of
anything else at the moment--it sounds like everything is coming together!
see you all tomorrow evening!

katelyn

p.s. mack and i will also bring our XOs for people to use!