[OLPC_Boston] G1G1 launch parties!

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:37:20 EST 2008

This is the weekend for G1G1 launch parties around the world.

DC and SF are having regularly scheduled meetings (though I don't know
what they are doing sunday night -- come party with us!), and here in
Cambridge the Boston-area OLPC community are hosting a Ground Zero
G1G1 party, to celebrate the birthday of the 567,890th XO and the
one-year anniversary of the xo giving program.

It seems we've just grown out of the original venue planned for the
event, so I'm doing a quick check to see who will be in town and
interested in a little Pantone 361-tinted celebration, to help reserve
a suitable place.

If you are
* going to be within 100km of Cambridge this Sunday
* considering coming to our party
* no longer on the FBI's Most Wanted list  (we don't want to get shut
down again)

Please send me an offlist email with "G1G1 party" in the subject line,
the # of people you'd be bringing, and your probability of attending.

Thanks!
SJ