[Olpc_boston] OLPC Open Jam

Francesca Slade francesca.slade at yale.edu
Thu May 29 16:53:54 EDT 2008

If you are in the Boston area on a Saturday from 2-6 please come to
our Open Jam, which is a public weekly meet up for people who are
interested in getting involved in the program.  Also feel free to
forward this on to anyone else who might be interested.  Try to send
me an email to RSVP so we can have an idea of a head count.  If anyone
has trouble getting into the building give me a call at 917 842 6216.

If you are not in Boston, think about starting your own Open Jam.
Send me an email if you would like to get any more information about
what is happening here, and what are some good projects we have
thought of for you to work on.  Our target audience is students from
6th grade to high school, but both expect and welcome the
participation of adults.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Open_Jams
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Boston_Saturday_OJ