[OLPC_Boston] Testing Activities at our next meetup

Diane Serley olpc.aunti.mame at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:16:19 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

This is what happens when you leave me in charge. Bwa-ha-ha! I have
volunteered OLPC_Boston to test *all* Activites at our next meeting. It'll
be easier than it sounds, I promise!

The Activites page on the wiki is out of date -- using some XOs that OLPC
will loan us we aregoing to load the 3 major OS versions (653, 656, 703) and
test each of the G1G1 Activities to make sure they all work on every
platform.

Come and help us test/play! See you on the 24th! 6-8PM at Cosi.

Diane