[OLPC_Boston] XO Meet up at Brookline Summer Concert Series at Emerson Park, Brookline Village

Diane Serley olpc.aunti.mame at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:02:57 EDT 2008

Bruce,
This sounds like great fun! Thanks for suggesting it.

I noticed that the Aug 13th involved kids music as well as Bee Movie. It
would be great if we could get a large gathering of kids and XOs for that
date especially.

Does anyone have any contact with a local paper so that we could promote the
events?

Diane