[OLPC_Boston] Volunteers for XO laptop at MIT Museum (Jul 5-6) needed

Michelle Kwak mkwak3669 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 14:58:55 EDT 2008

Hello OLPC!

Please allow me to introduce myself...I am with the MIT Museum and we are conducting demonstrations for the XO laptop this Saturday from 12-4pm and Sunday from 10-1pm.  If you would like to help out, please respond to all to let us know that you're coming.

Last Saturday, three folks from OLPC came to help for a few hours.  It was great to have folks who could answer questions and show folks about the XO as well as play with the kids or kid-adults.  This was also a good opportunity for OLPC to see how folks approach the XO in real time.

So, come out and join us!  We're located right around the corner at:

MIT Museum
Building N51
265 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139