[OLPC_Boston] XO Live CD

Christopher Vance christopher.vance at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:19:31 EST 2008

Are you using a live CD from http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Live_CD ?

When rebooting is the computer is computer ignoring the CD?

As you're probably aware, you need to reboot the computer with the
Live CD in the drive.  In the BIOS (hold either the Delete key, F8, or
F10 when booting up to change BIOS settings), the boot sequence needs
to be configured to check the CD before the hard drive.

-Chris