[OLPC_Boston] Visitors at MIT Museum for follow-up

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sun Dec 7 00:59:32 EST 2008

Thank you again Michelle, the weekly Jams continue to bring really
awesome people to the OLPC community.

Gabriel has joined up on the list, and is trying to get in contact
with Mack and Katelyn @Harvard.

I will see if Mel, or One-for-all can follow up with Paul and Lucas.
Things are SWAMPED around here.  I don't think I'll be able to reach
out to them this week.

All the best,
Seth