[OLPC_Boston] CFS pilot status? (for IL deployment team)

Yifan yifan.sun at students.olin.edu
Mon Dec 1 10:39:58 EST 2008

Hey guys,

Sorry, I'm a bit behind on what is going on. I was wondering if you guys
could catch me up on a few points regarding deployment.

Can you tell me

1) who else is involved? I know the people on this list,  IMSA, and
presumably CFS staff. Anyone else?

2) Is there any kind of rough schedule already planned out?

3) To reiterate the things that are needed:
a: server
b: teacher support (what does this entail and what has already been done?)
c: community talks (how many should we schedule for?)
d: general wiring

what else? checking to make sure all the laptops work and all that?

4) General info about the school... it's k-12? How big is it? How many
people about? How many teachers would we be working with? Do we have
specific people at cfs who we might coordinate with or who has given us a
list of things he/she wants done?

Sorry, I am a bit behind on the info. I hope to have a chance to make one of
the meetings. Thanks,

Yifan

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 3:53 PM, MacKenzie Sigalos <msigalos at fas.harvard.edu