[OLPC_Boston] MIT this weekend?

Michelle Kwak mkwak3669 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 16:58:35 EDT 2008

Yes, it's on for this Saturday.  I hope you, Diane, can make it, since I'll be leaning on you to take care of things.  I can't make it at all, but I will be back!

Last Saturday there was a problem with the AC, but it's fixed now.  For a day or two, the first floor was pretty warm.  I didn't get to meet Seth and Henry, but I heard good things!  I think Seth's idea is a great one and Francesa has also sent out emails to permanent OLPC folks who are interested.

Michelle