[Olpc-za] need help installing XS network server software

Janissa Balcomb janissa at silverstar.com
Tue Oct 11 10:49:53 EDT 2011

THANKS all for your suggestions and offers of help.

Solon:  Cecily, Thank you!  I will email you about funding if and when I've found someone to go to the village.  I asked Ivan.  He's going to advise on wiring a classroom, but can't help with the network.  I'll follow this with a private email.

Stacey:  Thanks for the suggestion.  I met with the folks at Kliptown last year.  Kwesi Smith set up their network.  I contacted Kwesi, but he's no longer available.

Russell:  Thanks for the suggestion.  Let me know what you hear back from your contact.  We can discuss networking and such when I see you next month.

Henk:  Thanks for the offer to help.  I will email you privately to follow up.

Janissa

Janissa Balcomb
janissa at silverstar.com
jbalcomb at laptopstolesotho.org