[Olpc-za] looking for someone to do scientific evaluation of OLPC-like project

Janissa Balcomb janissa at silverstar.com
Thu May 12 13:16:45 EDT 2011

Hi Eckart,

We have a team member in South Africa at Rhodes University who is overseeing this.  Her name is Fortunate Gunzo and her email address is fgunzo at gmail.com.  She is putting together a brief for the research.  Please feel free to contact her to discuss this.  If you could copy me on any emails with her, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Janissa