[Olpc-za] looking for someone to do scientific evaluation of OLPC-like project

Eckart Zollner eckartzollner at iib.ws
Fri Jul 1 01:42:33 EDT 2011

Janissa

I spoke with Fortunate about this more than a month ago and was promised
this document "within days". I have not heard back since.

regards

Eckart Zollner

Implementation of "Practical advice that works"

Cell:  +27 (0) 82 990 3460
Tel:   +27 (0) 11 440 1421
Fax:   +27 (0) 86 666 3460
Net:   www.iib.ws
Skype: eckart.zollner

DISCLAIMER:
The information transmitted is confidential and for use by the intended
recipient only. Any persons or entities other than the intended recipient
are prohibited from the review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information. If anyone
other than the intended recipient receives this message, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from
your computer.