[Olpc-za] Survey request please consider

Carol H. Roam croam01 at drury.edu
Sun Mar 28 19:07:21 EDT 2010

Survey link>>>>>>>>

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=16ulavuo3h219io714982 <http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=16ulavuo3h219io714982>

Hello, my name is Carol Roam.

 I am a graduate student at Drury University in Springfield, Mo. I am working on a research paper dealing with the successes and hindrances to one to one computing. I know you are very busy but if you could take a few minutes to complete the survey it would be greatly appreciated and may provide some useful data for large scale implementations in U.S. schools as well as helping to meet part of the requirements for my masters degree in education.

Your input from the work in Africa I believe could be very beneficial to my research whether you are an educator, program coordinator, developer, etc.

Please be aware that there will be no way to link responses to individuals or schools and there will be no identifiable language in the report.

If you know of anyone else that would be willing and able to participate (especially if you have access to teachers involved with the program), could you please forward the link to them?

My survey is located at the link below and can be completed in a few minutes.

I am hoping that you would be able to do the following:

1.      Complete the questionnaire or direct me to someone who could.
2.      If possible, provide me with some contacts that would be worthwhile to include or simply forward the link to them.

Your opinions/ contributions and assistance are greatly appreciated!

Survey link>>>>>>>>

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=16ulavuo3h219io714982 <http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=16ulavuo3h219io714982>

If you would like to obtain results of this survey I will gladly forward them to you upon request.

Carol H Roam
Graduate Student
M Ed Instructional Technology
Drury University