[Olpc-za] NPO Western Cape

Adam Mausenbaum mausena at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:14:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I would just like to put forward an initial message regarding an NPO
currently under development. The basic aim of the organisation is to provide
computers and (primarily) training to various communities starting in the
Western Cape. The organisation is focused on the equitable access to
knowledge and information and as such all programs are focused with this in
mind. The projects will initially focus on hardware provision and training
but will also include tutoring and mentorship on a broad level.

The organisation is largely comprised of final year and honours UCT
students. I have read some of the mailing posts in the OLPC list and I see
there is significant interest and communication with UCT. Please let me know
directly if you need any cooperation from students at UCT with OLPC or wish
to help out with our project in the near future

--
Regards,
Adam Mausenbaum

e: mausena at gmail.com